Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Sympathy Card


I've been working on my babe's scrapbook, so I've not been posting much, but had to make this for a friend. The Stippled Stencil grapes are stamped in Chocolate Chip, the square background is stamped in Always Artichoke, stamped off twice before stamping it here to make it lighter. Then I matted it with the two matching papers, and put a brad in the top right corner. I put it on the confetti cardstock with Dimensionals, though I don't think it shows in the picture. I stamped the sentiment on the card in Chocolate. Then I cut a strip of Sage Shadow and stamped on it in Artichoke & ran the edges in Chocolate to give it dimension as well. I originally punched a hole in this strip to put in more brads, but didn't like the brad on the strip, so I tied this ribbon and attached it over the hole instead. I like the soft texture of the ribbon on the card.

No comments: