Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Congrats Baby Foster


My doodles aren't the best, but it does add a little to the card. This is a square 4 1/4 inch Whisper White card. I started with a Shimmery White square, with the elephant from Year After Year stamped in Basic Black onto the center of that. I colored him in with my chalks & Blender Pen and doodled around the edge with a Black Journaling Marker. There's a Basic Black, then Soft Sky, and finally Not Quite Navy square behind the elephant. Then tie a white Organdy ribbon around this part and knot once. When knotting the second time, insert a small piece of the Black & White ribbon, so that the white is knotted over it. I stamped the sentiment from Holidays & Wishes in Black onto a scrap of Whisper White and punched the ends of it with my Corner Rounder Punch. Then I did the same with a scrap of Basic Black and attached them all to the white, square card.

No comments: