Tuesday, April 10, 2007


The second card I made last night using my new toys! I just got the Linen background stamp and I think I could use it on every card! It really does make the paper look like fabric! I totally fooled my husband - he thought it was fabric until I told him otherwise!
I stamped a 4x5 1/4 piece of Whisper White cardstock with Bashful Blue and put it on a quarter page card of Almost Amethyst - I don't have Amethyst ink and it worked great as a substitute! I was so excited to find that out! Then I stamped the "Love" stamp -from A Is For Adorable - onto white cardstock in Bashful too. I matted it with Basic Black & Amethyst. I cut the Black cardstock to size & used VersaMark & my new White Emboss Powder with the "always" stamp from a retired set - Small Script. It is similar to the set WarmWords that is on sale this month for 20% off! I tied a piece of White Narrow Organdy ribbon around the black cardstock and put it all together. I like the look of this & think I'll use it for a friend who's getting married this summer. Her colors for the wedding are blue & black. I can't wait for her to see it!

No comments: