Tuesday, April 10, 2007


The picture does not do this card justice, but it was the best I could do!
I wanted to try out the "Glitter Window" technique & wow, does it glitter! This girly flower dress is screaming for a little glam, isn't it!? Stamp the front of a quarter page Whisper White card with the Linen background stamp in Chocolate Chip brown. Then cut an oval in the front of a quarter page white card with my Coluzzle Cutting System. The third from smallest was perfect size for this dress. Then I stamped the dress from Blooming With Happiness in Chocolate Chip on the inside of the card, trying to center it in the oval window. I used my Blender Pen & my Regal Rose stamp pad to color in the dress. Then I got my clear packaging tape out and covered the oval from the inside of the card. I sprinkled the Dazzling Diamonds glitter over the sticky part of the tape and WOW! It was dazzling! I cut a piece of Chocolate Chip cardstock and roughed up the edge by running my scissors on it a bunch. I cut a little smaller strip of Regal Rose and stamped it with the words from Blooming with Happiness. Then I stamped the flower from In Full Bloom in Chocolate on White cardstock, colored it in with Regal Rose & Chocolate and attached it using a Pop Dot for dimension. I thought it needed a little something more, so I added the Dazzling Diamonds to the center of the flower, though you can't see it here.

No comments: