Tuesday, April 10, 2007

I made this card last night for a friend's birthday this week. I copied an idea from the Stampin' Up! Idea Book and Catalog - page 183. I stamped Cranberry Crisp cardstock with my new Linen background stamp (Cranberry ink). I stamped the leaves from Stippled Stencils with VersaMark ink on the Gable Green paper, and then added the "wish" from a retired set Small Script in Versa Mark as well. I matted the Green paper with Bashful Blue & wrapped around some silver cord. The two flowers from Burst into Bloom were stamped on white in Cranberry & Bashful inks. I cut them out, punched holes in their centers and attached them to the green strip with silver brads. I stamped the inside with a simple "Happy Birthday" from Warmest Regards. I hope she likes it!

ps. If you fall in love with the "wish" stamp, check out Warm Words, which is on sale right now! (April 1-April 30)

No comments: