Wednesday, August 9, 2017

Drop Necklaces

I had a couple family member birthdays in July that I wanted to create something for, so I thought it would be a great opportunity to use an idea I'd seen on Pinterest for a drop necklace.

For the first one, I wanted to use this turquoise drop bead because I knew she loved turquoise. I added a large jump ring and a couple brown beads on both sides - because turquoise and brown are meant to be together!













For the second one, I had a green glass bead that I thought would match my neice's style. I found a couple other green beads to match in my stash and put this together:

  I liked that they are different opacity and different shapes/sizes, but close enough to match each other. I also like that they are a little different tone, so that they will match more than only one shade of green.

No comments: