Sunday, May 25, 2008

Thanks


OK, so I have needed some alone time this week and I've been motivated to get in the craft closet! I used a tag stamp to stamp the sentiment, and stamped it in Chocolate Chip, More Mustard and Cranberry Crisp. I cut out the flowers of the Mustard & Cranberry ones and adhered them to the Chocolate one, then matted it with a piece of Chocolate cardstock. Then I took a strip of Chocolate cardstock and dry embossed polka-dots in a line and put a white dot in the center of each. I Got a piece of Mustard cardstock and Versamark stamped polka-dots to it, and cut it with a fancy edge. I adhered the two together and put a ribbon across them and tied it. I got out a piece of Cranberry cardstock that had these leaves Versamarked all over it and put them on. Ah. At least I remembered to have a jazzy background on this one!

No comments: