Thursday, May 3, 2007


I decided to pull out my 3 current stamp sets that I'll have left after July and try to come up with some stuff. I stamped the little lion three times. Twice in More Mustard and once in Chocolate Chip. The Chocolate one I cut out his mane, and one of the Mustard ones I cut out his face. Then layer them all together and push up the edges of his mane a little and I love the look! I got the idea from Splitcoast Stampers. Then I stamped the "Happy Birthday" from God's Blessings set on the Mustard cardstock in Chocolate ink. I added a piece of twill tape and a couple brads to tie it all together. I know you won't be able to see the texture well, but for the background I stamped linen once in Mustard and once in Chocolate. I really like the look it gives too. It gives more depth to the background.

No comments: