Monday, April 30, 2007

For those of you who look here often, I have been on vacation and getting ready for my Stamp-A-Stack this past weekend, so you've not heard much from me. I am hoping you'll be hearing from me more, as life is starting to slow down a little bit from last month! This is another of the cards we did at the Stamp-A-Stack. Started by stamping the Linen background in Chocolate Chip onto my card. Punched a couple 1/2 inch circles from the Chocolate cardstock and put an eyelet in the center of each. Then tied the hemp twine through the eyelets. Then I stamped my Great Outdoors wheel in Versa mark, then did the Poppin Pastels technique (where you use a cotton ball and pastels to make the image "pop") to color the images. Then tore around the wheeled image & chalked some Chocolate on the torn edges for a more worn look. I matted it in Chocolate Chip paper & and crumpled a piece of Always Artichoke paper a few times to get texture that I wanted. A manly card with lots of texture.

No comments: