Wednesday, March 28, 2007


I was in the mood to make a manly card today! I only used Versa mark ink on this whole card. I wheeled the images from the Great Outdoors wheel onto Always Artichoke paper, and stamped DAD from my Brushstroke Alphabet. Cut them out and matted them with Vanilla cardstock. Then I cut a piece of Sahara Sand cardstock 1/2 inch smaller than my card, stamped it with my Crosshatch background, roughed up the edges with my scissors & fingernail. I added a couple eyelets and put the twine through them and all around the card. I love all the texture on this card, and think my Dad will appreciate the images....It looks so much like my him - the cabin by the river, the fish, the canoe paddles! I think I'll stamp "Happy Birthday on the inside & deliver it to him next week! He'll be 60!

No comments: