Tuesday, March 27, 2007


I offered to make a thank-you note for the woman who so graciously gave up her house to us meet in each week - and she didn't even attend the Bible study! This is what I came up with. I stamped the tag from Too Terrific Tags (retired) in Chocolate Chip. Then watercolored it in with Cranberry Crisp, Chocolate, and More Mustard chalks & my dependable blender pen. I matted it in Chocolate and then Cranberry papers. Then I decided to do yet another new technique! I punched holes in the Cranberry paper with my paper piercing tool & guide and connected the dots I had made with my white gel pen. It looks like I sewed it on there! I did the same thing on the large piece of Chocolate paper, except for the placement of the holes to make it look like a zig-zag. You can see I added a ribbon - one of my favorite things!

No comments: