Friday, March 23, 2007


Can you tell my honey has been away for a few days? I've been crafting like crazy!! This is a little 3x3 card, so cute. Perfect to put with a baby gift. I'll have to make one in blue for a little shower I've got this week! I cut thin strips of Whisper White and glued them down along the left and top, punched a circle from Pixie Pink with my 1/2 inch circle punch and put it behind my button. Tied a little string through the holes, and then adhered it with a glue dot. They are super-sticky and great for this type of thing. I stamped the square with a flower (can't really see the flower) in Versa Mark, and stamped the sentiment from God's Blessings set over it in Regal Rose. I love that look of stamping words in a darker ink over a lighter image. Easy breezy!

No comments: