Saturday, March 24, 2007



Another of the new techniques I have tried this week! This just might be my favorite one yet! Look at the pattern on that paper - I made it! All you do is crumple up a piece of wax paper, flatten it again, iron over it onto a piece of glossy cardstock - then brayer over the cardstock with a dye based ink pad (in this case, Cranberry Crisp). Rub over that with a dry cotton ball and there you have it! The paper is so pretty all by itself, all I did was add the words from my God's Blessings set, also stamped in Cranberry. I matted it a couple times, added 3 brads - easily spaced and straight because of the Crafter's Tool Kit paper piercing guide. Then tie on a piece of Vanilla wide organdy ribbon & put it all on a piece of Very Vanilla cardstock cut to the card size you like!

For step-by-step instructions see: http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/resources/waxpaperresist.php

No comments: