Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Happy St. Patricks Day

I wanted to create a card for St. Patrick's Day, but only had one stamp for the holiday and that was this shamrock. I decided to go with swirls and dots since the shamrock was covered with swirls and this sentiment had dots following the butterfly. Since I do not believe in luck, I wanted to use this sentiment instead of the traditional "good luck" type ones. I simply stamped the shamrock three times, put it on the green strip, evenly spaced with a little extra on the right. Added a torn circle of coffee fliter and a green jewel brad on that empty space. Then I stamped the card and the light green with the same stamp and green ink. I simply stamped it closer together on the light green to give it some variety. I mounted the sentiment on an angle on the right.

No comments: