Thursday, January 3, 2008

Asian Thank You's


I got this great Japanese stamp set for Christmas, and made a stack of these notes for our Christmas thank you's. Those of you who've seen my stuff before will probably recognize this black & white print as my 'recycled paper' - from the inside of security envelopes. I put a 1/2 inch strip of black to border the paper. Stamped the sentiment and the branch in black. Then I colored the branch with colored pencils and matted it in red for a punch of color. I like them!

3 comments:

G'ma Owens said...

That looks great & the recycled paper works perfectly with the colors.

Jnet said...

I don't think I'll ever get tired of those cool security envelope designs...you make such pretty cards with them!

Laura Moore said...

Love the asian theme. This card is beautiful!!! I miss stamping...I need to carve out some time to do it.

Laura