Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Still Card-Making


For those of you who are wondering....I haven't completely quit card-making. I have been enjoying doing some other crafts, but I think I will always go back to making cards. They are so useful, fun, and a great thing to share!

I made this one today with inspiration from a thread on splitcoast stampers that has funny lines for cards. The front reads "Dance like no one is watching..." The inside reads "We could all use a good laugh."

I stamped the girl five times onto the peachy cardstock in Chocolate Chip and added some Dazzling Diamonds glitter to her skirt and ran my ink pad over the edges to soften them. Then I stamped the Crosshatch background onto white cardstock. I printed the sentiment off the computer in brown. Then I matted the girl and the sentiment in Chocolate Chip paper. I think it's simple, but fun.

No comments: