Thursday, May 24, 2007

Birthday for Baby Boy


I almost didn't post this card at all because when I finished it I decided it was too simple, but oh well. You can't LOVE everything you make, right?? I used YoYo Yellow, which was a Splitcoast challenge today, as the bright yellow. Stamped the balloon twice, once in Yellow and once in Brilliant Blue. Cut out the Yellow balloon and used a Pop Dot to put it on the Blue. Cut around the stamp with my paper snips and matted it on Blue Cardstock. Then put that on Yellow cardstock and stamped "Wish" from Small Script in Blue. Then matted the Yellow with more blue. I stamped the little candle from Good Times twice as well. Once on the card and once on Yellow Cardstock. I cut out the flame from the Yellow Cardstock and glued it in place. Ta Da.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

I think it's sweet! Isn't Yo-Yo Yellow a hard color to use though??