Tuesday, March 20, 2007


What a wonderful verse! I just got this set, and I love it! I was inspired to make a window card from seeing the ones on the Splitcoast site. This is what I came up with. I used my square 1 3/8" punch to cut out the window from Gable Green Cardstock, then distressed the edges. I punched the Regal Rose square with my 1 1/4" punch and cut a black piece slightly larger to create a little border. Then I stamped the flower from In Full Bloom, colored it with a Blender Pen and Pastels, and adhered it with a Pop-Up Glue Dot. I stamped the flowers from the same set above and below the sentiment (stamped in Regal Rose) and colored them the same way. This card is very bright and fun, though the colors don't quite 'pop' on the screen like they do in real life. I added the black grosgrain ribbon for a little more texture & contrast.

No comments: