Tuesday, March 27, 2007


I am going to a baby shower tonight for someone having her 6th child!! I thought, "What will she need?" and decided everyone needs some thank you notes! So I made her a pack of 15 of these. They're not spectacular, but they are cuter in person! I used Bashful Blue ink to stamp the "ADORABLE" stamp - from 'A is For Adorable' set. Then matted it in matching paper. Stamped the Thank You in white craft ink - and smudged one or two - hard to remember it takes longer to dry! Then I punched a double rectangle above the words & tied on a little white ribbon. I liked the look of the torn paper, just to add a little texture. And it's all on a piece of confetti paper, though i think it's a little difficult to see in the picture. They were quick, once I got my design figured out. I hope she likes them!

No comments: